1.4 miles from B. Everett Jordan Lake
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and escape to the countryside to this charming small town of Pittsboro. Stay at this newly remodeled 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental farmhouse that was built around the turn of the century. Up to 8 guests can enjoy comfortable accommodations, a catch-and-release 2-acre pond, and a huge wraparound porch, all nestled on 220 acres of land. Enjoy breweries, antique shops, restaurants and more from this charming town.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 XL Twin Beds (can be pushed together to form a split-king bed)
Take in the natural beauty of the 220 acres of private land as you arrive at your secluded home-away-from-home. The farm is used to grow and cut Christmas trees and for hay production, and you may even spot some friendly cows kept on the farm grazing, but they never come near the house.
Unload the car while the kids run down to check out the catch-and-release pond. When you’re all settled in, grab a seat in one of the rockers on the massive wraparound porch to watch them play or even swim in the pond.
After your long day of travels, head inside to refuel with a refreshing beverage or something to eat. The interior boasts 2,944 square feet of tasteful living space, beautiful hardwood floors, expansive windows that stream in natural sunlight, and an open-concept layout.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with granite countertops and plenty of open space to move about as you create your favorite recipes. Hop on one of the 3 barstools and snack on appetizers while you chat with the chef of the group.
Put on some music and set the 6-person dining table for a formal dinner. Open a nice bottle of wine and toast your time together in Pittsboro. As the sun begins to set, catch the mesmerizing colors of the sky from the deck or wraparound porch.
The star show will be like nothing you’ve ever seen with no city lights to take away from the brightness of the stars. Call it a night and retreat to one of the 4 cozy bedrooms for a peaceful slumber.
Pittsboro not only offers striking natural beauty and tons of character, but farmers markets, restaurants, breweries, wine shops, antique shops, and a distillery.
Drive just 15 miles to Jordan Lake to enjoy a range of outdoor experiences including swimming, boating, fishing, and hiking.
If you’re an animal lover, the Carolina Tiger Rescue resides less than 5 miles away and is home to tigers, lions, cougars, leopards, binturongs, caracals, kinkajous, ocelots, servals and bobcats.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, washer and dryer, flat-screen Smart Direct TV with Amazon Prime video, free WiFi, catch-and-release 2-acre pond, wraparound porch, 220 acres of private land, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, 2-car garage and more
- Peaceful Pittsboro location near old town, fishing, hiking, lakes, breweries, restaurants, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Raleigh-Durham International Airport - 2400 John Brantley Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560, (~31.2 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Event fee(s): Yes
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: There is ample parking on the land
- Alcohol policies: Allowed
- Event insurance: Yes
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in